Enabling distributed teams to connect & network with each other through a wide range of activities.
If you haven't installed the Funtivity Zoom App already, feel free to Install it now on Zoom.
Welcome to Funtivity by Hermis. You can use Funtivity to bring your remote team together over a fun activity.
Funtivity by Hermis is an app for Zoom that allows the meeting participants to play activities like Trivia, Bingo, Escape Room, Scavenger Hunt and more. Funtivity has a plethora of activities & content for a wide variety of occasions including Team building, conference breakout sessions, cultural events and more. With more than a dozen different activities and meticulously crafted events for all occasions, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Once the app is installed, browse the activities or pre-curated events, choose your favorite, and click “Start Event”. You can invite other meeting participants by using the “Send App” feature. For participants that join late, a hint is shown to join the event when they open the app.
If you’re looking for something custom or a professionally hosted event, feel free to contact us!
Click on the "Apps" button, and you will see a window open up, attached to your Zoom client
4. Click on Discover tab to find "Funtivity"
5. Click on the button to install the Zoom App or just click on this link to do this directly: Install on Zoom. This will redirect you to the Zoom App Marketplace page where you will have to accept the Authorization request.
6. By accepting the authorization request, you’ll give permission for Hermis to access information about you and the meeting details. The permission page looks like this:
7. After the authorization step, you’ll be redirected to open the native Zoom application on your computer. There, you should see a confirmation dialog that the application was installed correctly
8. That’t it! You’ve successfully installed the application. From the “Apps” menu, select “Funtivity” to get started.
9. If there’s a active Zoom meeting, the Funtivity app will open up on the right side in the Zoom window and looks like the image below:
10. Let the fun begin!
It’s easy to uninstall Funtivity.
.. and you’re done! Thanks for using Funtivity by Hermis.
You can launch any activity and engage your team. With features like Breakout Rooms and Guest Mode, you can host a structured, fun virtual event for small groups or hundreds of team members at once.
Currently, you can break your meeting participants up into teams to compete against each other when playing Escape Rooms. If you are hosting, you can assign users to teams (or click 'Auto-Assign' to randomly mix them up). People in a team automatically get moved to the breakout Rooms. Users get automatically moved back to the main room when the activity ends.
2. Team Formation
3. Select attendees to form the team.
4. Breakout Room invite.
5. Join the Breakout Room.
6. Play Trivia.
You can launch any activity and invite others to play with you. If your attendees don't have Funtivity installed, there is no problem. Your meeting participants can still participate in Funtivity without having to install the App.
1. Choose the activity you'd like to play.
2. Invite others using the paper airplane button near the top right corner (middle arrow pointing diagonally).
3. Invite All Participants or select the people you'd like to join in your activity.
4. Your meeting participants will need to join via the invitation popup on their screen.
5. Enjoy playing with the non signed in users.
While we’ve tested various scenarios to ensure you have a seamless experience, there may be some issues you may run into. Please contact us for assistance. Here are some common scenarios that you may encounter: